Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Show Notes: Reflections of the Resurrection: Palm Sunday (Day 1)


Ordinarily there is a complete transcript of the episode here in the show notes. This week, since I'm reading my book, I've provided a link where you can purchase it for just $0.99. I will provide the scripture readings, additional study guide type questions, etc here for your use. Thank you for joining me this week!

Scripture Reading: Mark 11:1-11

Take time to consider how this year is different. How can the upheaval of covid-19 allow you to draw closer to Jesus? How do you want to remember Easter 2020?

Link to purchase:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1732692629/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_s6JIEbHX9EPRG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holding Space

 I don't have to tell you that this has been a hard year. It's a collective experience. A brotherhood worldwide. All of us on planet...